Wow, sorry for the blogging hiatus! I wish I had some amazing stories to tell and funny anticdotes to offer as excuses for my absense, but 15 year old computer (which I've decided to name "Old Boy"), new baby, and no sleep is all I got. If anyone has the time and mental energy to come up with a gripping, adventurous story peppered with humor and life lessons of what I was doing with my life instead of blogging , feel free to post it. In the meantime, to tide you over here are a few posts of what we've really been doing. And, hopefully there will be more posts to come soon (pending the cooperation of Old Boy). Enjoy!
5 weeks ago






7 comments:
I think you just came up with a gripping, adventurous story peppered with humor and life lessons of what you was doing with your life instead of blogging.
Who has time to think about all these big words??? I certainly don't!!! LOL
I had to laugh when I read this post because I was just asking Kelly at the park where you have been!! Newborns sure keep you busy!! Can't wait to do a park day and catch up!
It's about time...I have been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the latest in your life has been!! Looks busy and fun and YOU looked really cute at the blessing too...oh and Shae wasn't bad either.
Hey Lisa it was so fun to see all your updates! All the Merrill grandkids are just sa darn cute! They remind me so much of you, Cindy and Megan:) Congrats on little Shae and what a darling name, I love it! To answer your question about the horse cake, if you go to familyfun.com they have a ton of cute b-day cake ideas that are easy enough for me to pull off so I really love it! You'll have to check it out!
Welcome back!
I'm glad you are posting again, no worries on the excusses. Shae is so adorable, all your girls are.
It was nice to catch up a bit. Don't worry about not posting as much! Shae is adorable. Having 3 kids sure makes life crazy! My Thomas is 7 months now, and I still have days where I feel overwhelmed!
Hopefully "old boy" will cooperate, and you can post when you get a chance. :)
Post a Comment