Thursday, May 21, 2009


Me:  "So JoLynn, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

JoLynn: "A peacemaker."

Me:  "Oh, that's so sweet JoLynn.  But what I meant was, is there anything you want to do for like a job, or anything you want to learn how to do when you are an adult?"

JoLynn: "I want to be you."

Me: "Do you mean you want to be like me?  Like do you want to be married and have a family of your own that you get to take care of and stuff?"

JoLynn:  "Well...actually, I just want to be the real you when I grow up."

I love you JoLynn!

8 comments:

MegRich said...

Aw. What a sweet girl. I want to be you too!

Mama's Makin's said...

how stinkin' cute is that! Much better than my daughter fake cursing like me! :) lol!

tammy said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!

Peggy Merrell said...

Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever heard??? Joey is so sweet!

Linda said...

I think I miss having your girls next door. They have grown so much! I miss the talks I had with Hailey on the front porch.

Carol said...

she sure is cute!

Turleygirl said...

You certainly couldn't ask for much more than that.

lenseigne said...

Well I'm not surprised she said that, you are pretty great Lisa!